Vision, Mission, Goals, Objectives and Values
“A democratic, just, peaceful and inclusive society”
“To promote and protect democracy and democratic institutions for the rule of law, access to justice, peace & harmony, human rights and good governance”
- The society in the country is democratic, just, peaceful, inclusive and gender sensitive wherein all citizen live with self-respect, equal protection of law and dignity; and
- The country is governed democratically based on four universal principles (accountability, just laws, open governments and accessible and impartial dispute resolution) of the rule of law, resilience, sustainable development and security of human rights.
Strengthening and promoting the rule of law
To strengthen and promote the rule of law in Pakistan so that all people can benefit from fair, equal, just and transparent justice system that will help ensure peaceful and inclusive Pakistan.
Capacity building of justice providers
To assist, sensitize and capacity building of justice providers/stakeholders working for the rule of law and equal access to justice i.e. Police, Prison, Probation, Parole, Judiciary, Prosecution, Bar Councils and Bar Associations.
Promoting land and environmental right
To promote land and environmental right.
To support women to join law enforcement and judicial system.
Strengthening legal aid network
To found and strengthening legal aid network nationwide.
Promoting public health
To promote public health.
Social and legislative actions for eradication of discrimination
To encourage social and legislative actions for eradication of all kinds of discrimination from the society.
Promoting democracy, good governance and SDGs
To promote and strengthen democracy and democratic institutions for good governance; human rights; sustainable development; gender equity and strive for achieving targets of SDGs in the country, particularly SDGs No. 2 (zero hunger); 4 (education for all); 5 (gender equality); 10 (reduced inequality); 13 (climate action); 16 (peace justice and strong institutions); and 17 (partnerships).
Capacity building of journalists
To assist, sensitized and capacity building of journalists.
Support youthful offenders and prisoners
To support youthful offenders and prisoners and to help them legal aid, rehabilitate and reintegrate in the society.
Promoting quality education
To promote quality education for all.
Strengthening laws and policies
To advance and strengthen laws, policies and their implementation;
Founding and strengthening EVAC
To found end violence against children a national alliance.
Improving equal access to justice for all
To improve equal access to justice and provide legal aid to the poor, under trail prisoners, women, children and vulnerable communities;
Promoting rights of women, children and marginalized
To promote rights of women, children, person with disabilities, minorities and transgender and struggle towards ending violence against them at all levels.
Strengthening network on Rule of Law
To found a network for all the stakeholders working on Rule of Law.
To empower youth through their awareness and capacity building.
Supporting organizational development of CBOs
To support organizational development of CBOs and build the capacity of youth and emerging community leaders.
Creating community paralegals & peace ambassadors
To create community paralegals and peace ambassadors to serve as grassroots advocates to help local community form injustice and in peace building.
- We believe in democracy, rule of law, human right’s protection, peace building and dignity.
- We believe in progressive and inclusive society where all citizens are free to participate fully in civic, economic, social and cultural life.
- We believe in addressing inequality, caring, sharing, nurturing of colleagues, friendly environment, mutual trust, respect, participatory decisions and encouragement.
- We are committed for access to justice and quality education for all without discrimination.
We believe in
- Participatory Decision Making
- Mutual Respect
- Solidarity with People Living in Poverty and Exclusion
- Collective wisdom
- Gender Equality
- Equity and Justice