In particular LRF, through its practical work on demand & supply side, try to ensure that:
- Every child is protected from violence, exploitation and harmful child labor;
- Every child is registered at birth and gets early childhood development as well as free and compulsory education;
- Every child who is in conflict or contact with law should receive free legal aid, psychosocial support and rehabilitation/reintegration services;
- Every child lives in a safe and clean environment with access to safe drinking water and adequate sanitation; and
- Child Protection System are established at community, district, provincial and national level.
LRF believes that Child Rights, Protection and Governance can be achieved through strong partnerships with provincial authorities, teachers, justice providers, health professionals, social mobilisers, Civil Society Organizations, LSO, CBOs, communities, families and of course the children themselves.